This position involves coordinating day-to-day office a busy 3-5 person office of customer service schedulers and/or human resource assistants.
This position involves wearing many hats and requires being very organized. Our Office Coordinator reports to the General Manager. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person who loves variety, is flexible, organized, and proactive. In this position, you will run the
Over the last 20 years we have learned from experience that each person's contributions matter to our team. We are in search of hard-working, committed, honest, drug-free, and dependable individuals to grow with us. If you take pride in your work and looking for an opportunity, we would love to talk to you.
We know that our customers are just as vital as our team members in our success and deserve the highest level of respect and gratitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent computer / technological skills
- Strong employee management skills
- Ability to delegate and assign tasks / follow up
- Ability to work both independently and in a team with little to no supervision
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and make independent judgments and decisions
- Possess effective management, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with distraught people
- Knowledge of service company operations
- Working for a service oriented company
- Scheduling customers/jobs in the service industry or similar field
- Managing employees
- Leadership team member
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Just as important as physical demands, emotional requirements should also be included in a job description. Specify if an employee is expected to make quick decisions, supervise workers, read or write, speak publicly, or interpret data.
Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.