This position involves pressure and roof washing of homes and businesses.
This is a Full-Time position as we offer year round work.
Being a smaller family owned company, over the last 18 years we've learned from experience that each person's contribution matters to our team. We are in search of hard working, committed, honest, drug free, dependable individuals to grow with us. If you take pride in your work and looking for the opportunity to learn a skill that is in high demand we will train you.
We know that our customers are just as vital as our team members in our success and deserve the highest level of respect and gratitude.
The Ideal Candidate is experienced in the following:
- Hot and cold water pressure cleaning
- Cement/concrete cleaning
- Vinyl and aluminum siding cleaning
- Brick paver cleaning
- Daily maintenance of pressure cleaner engine and pump
Task, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Managing jobs and customer face-to-face interactions.
- Filling our basic paperwork and information per job.
- Maintaining a high-level of customer service in the field.
- Possess and maintain a driver's license with clear driving record.
- Submit and pass drug screening.
- To meet at our office in Troy, MI every scheduled work day on time or early.
- High School Diploma Required (Associate's Degree or higher Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to climb an extension up to 30 feet.
- Ability to lift on semi-regular basis up to 60-80 lbs.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attitude to create a positive work environment and work culture.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, climb stairs, drive, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position works outside mostly and will/may be exposed to rain, snow, and extreme heat or cold. Will climb ladders and work off elevated surfaces on an occasional basis during each shift. May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces. Able to manipulate small hand tools. Occasionally handles hazardous materials/chemicals.